Monday 1 July 2013

Dream a little



Hey Kids. How you all? Hope y'all are enjoying the sunny spells wherever you are. Please excuse the motherly cultivation blooming on the side. Actually, I am resided at my parents home for summer break these days. And, yes! I am absolutely loving my stay here. Speaking of which, I think my folk's gardening charm has slightly rubbed off on me. Henceforth, I am now a ecstatic mother of two baby orchids. Quite frankly, baby-sitting these high maintenance plants could not be any easier and my google history bombarded by "how not to over water orchids?" just explains it all.I will surely keep you guys in the loop with my baby orchids soon and my recent rendezvous at Zander Zhou Backstage will be my upcoming post. Until then, sweet dreams.

P.S.This is Miss Selfridge oversized top|Thrifted Leggings|American Apparel Leather carry all pouch|Vintage Slingback shoes|Vintage ring.



Dream a little dream of me.........

No comments:

Post a Comment