Tuesday 11 March 2014

10 am thoughts

10:09 am, location : ongoing, 143 to Brent cross


This is my everyday morning when I think about life and my dreams in this one hour long journey. I am a planner. Post it notes and I are best mates for quite a while now:). I like to plan my entire day, sometimes an entire week and execute it as it unfolds. This week, I am at print room almost everyday. If not, I am at uni's basement library. Literally, it has been my second home for the past 2 years! And in midst of all this chaos, I just wanted to say hi and share my love. From now on, I would like you to be part of my life and share you a bit of what I am up to as a messy fashion student.

 As of now, I am currently working on prints inspired by the blue marle: The Blue Marble is one of the most spectacular and true to colour photo of the Earth to date, taken on December 7, 1972, by the crew of the Apollo 17 spacecraft. Amazing huh ? I am so excited where all this is going to lead.

Life on the run. My current essential and favourite!
I will see you all next week! 

2 comments:

  1. Aww, just looked up the blue marble, interesting I never knew the strict behind the picture.

    Do share your prints when you are done hon.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww will do hun <3

      thanks for the lovely comments :)

      Delete