Thursday 17 April 2014

Thrifty Thursday !

Round frame sunglasses: 50p

Dulwich Genuine Leather jewellery box: £3.99

Khaki Maxi Cardigan: £7

Elvis vinyl: 50p

Nature is so inspiring. I am on my way to Wembley and this long drive during this hour is so beautiful. With the perfectly painted sky in front, watching the golden fields as they brush by takes me somewhere else . Somewhere so peaceful. Past few days, the weather has been a complete bliss. Whilst basking under the perfect blue sky, taking few strolls down to my town with a very good friend of mine was amazing. Here, sharing few thrifted items we agreed upon! 

2 comments:

  1. I just love thrifting.. Like love!
    Need to chat with you about something too..
    I like your over sized linen cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey B,
      wots app me. Hope ur having a lovely easter Break
      <3
      Lets go thrifting together soon!

      Delete